Protective C coveralls (model CHA5) help offer Type 3-B, 4, 5 and 6 barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemical and biological hazards, yet are lightweight and comfortable too.
These surprisingly lightweight yet robust garments help provide protection against both chemical (many organic and concentrated inorganic chemicals and ultrafine particles) and biological hazards (meets EN 14126 requirements). Thanks to their ergonomic fit, and additional protective features, they help wearers to handle even difficult tasks more easily and comfortably.
- Protection against pressurized liquid chemicals.
- Protection against liquid aerosols.
- Protection against airborne solid particulate chemicals.
- Protection against particulate radioactive contamination.
- Double-zip design-ensures high level of tightness and easy dressing and undressing for improved safetyHood-design-allows free movement of the head without disturbing the view and offers a tight fit around the respirator.
- Our pair of green protective gloves made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. They have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene when exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats
Protective Glove Features;
- Curved finger design and contoured palm that helps reduce fatigue.
- Full cut allows for easy donning and doffing.
- Embossed texture improves grip for easier handling of wet objects.
- Tough nitrile compound provides long wear and good protection against abrasion, cuts, snags, and punctures.